Thursday, February 16, 2012

54th Grammy's Best Dressed & Worst Dressed Winners!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Red carpet events are extra scary when it comes to finding the best attire.The best dress socialite has to be sexy and confident to catch the Fashion Police's eye and the persistent media. For the 54th Annual Grammy's Rihanna won best dressed and Nicki Minaj was topped worst dress. In my opinion, I think Rihanna's Armani dress was fierce and was perfectly fit. But her hair was very wild and not fit for that occasion. Now don't get me wrong I love Rihanna but I think my girl Adele should have won. Also I think Nicki Minaj Versace cloak was very extra and diverse. I feel her attire was very intentional.I disagree, with this as well and believe Sasha Gradiva should have received worst dress because of that bazooka on her shoulder.

Who do you think should have won best and worst dress????

Check out the pictures below and follow the link to see what other celebrities wore at the Grammy's!!!

Best Dressed

My Best Dress choice

My Worst Dress Choice

Worst Dress Choice



http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/grammys-2012-best-worst-dressed-stars-gallery-1.1021580?pmSlide=7

No comments:

Post a Comment