Wednesday, September 5, 2012

NAPTURAL Hair Journey

Hello everyone,

So I wanted to show a few pics of my transitioning process. I'm currently 2 years and 6 months strong fully natural. I will list the products I currently use.


This was the beginning


This was my big chop

This was over a year later from the big chop




 















this is my length now blow dryed front view
This was my summer look in transitioning NAPTURAL (2months later 2012)














This my length now blow dryed back view


So as you can see, my hair has grown back tremendously especially once I stopped straightening it and just two strand twisted  and rolled it at night.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the products I used which you can purchase at any beauty supply store
  •  Clairol Textures & Tones Ultra Moisture Shampoo
  • Dr. Miracles 2 in 1 Shanpoo & Conditioner
  • My DNA I was born this way Shea Monoi de Tahiti Detangling conditioner
  • Sensitive by Nature extensive moisturizer
  • Organics Olive Oil Deep Consitioner
  • African Pride Herbal Oil
  • Soft Sheen Carson Wave Nouveau coiffure moisturizing finishing
  • lotion
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment