Friday, September 30, 2011

Beauty or the Beast???.......or Go Kill Yourself!!!!!

So being a natural BEAUTY like myself is great but I love to BE EXTRA and Bold!!!

I really want DUDES to realize that if... Women don't wear makeup the world won't completely END but the Ladies including me would be in a crisis.

Do Dudes Really Think Beyonce, Kim K, Amber Rose and other women DON"T WEAR MAKEUP????GEt the HELL OUT OF here.....!! That's Like saying (I want a chick to wear her real HAIR)...............Yea right.....

Now I may agree with the statement that some women shouldn't wear makeup because they don't need it.....But I enjoy wearing it all the time............and people tell me the same DAMN thing...(YOU DON"T NEED THAT GIRL)....Please don't tell me what I need (PEOPLE)

Prime EX. Today.....this dude that has a thing for me said :We gonna get you to stop wearing all that make-up and show some of that TRUE Beauty..........(hmmm.....did he just go there)....I replied Please....If I was RUDE I will tell you to KILL YOURSELF.....but God has other plans.....SO I'm-ma let you know that I'm a EXPERIENCED free lance MUA.....My job is to make people look GOOD and I do a great job at that.....So guess what??? that will Never Change........(DUDE REALLY....your from Charleston SC.......whats your point???)

I Love Makeup and I'm gonna wear it till the day I DIE.......So for the people who have a problem with MAKEUP LOVERS......GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR....(Beauty or Beast????)......Beauty and Body Image Rules the World.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtXOVKNazYU&ob=av2e

2 comments:

  1. Beauty lies in the specific looks of a person... rather than the object.. bc different people feel beauty in different things... Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful... beauty is God's handwriting... Beauty is not in the face.. its the light in ur heart... Beauty comes in all sizes — not just size 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, you,wrotr this my Boyfriend tells me that all the time. Its,annoying I enjoy make-up its a form of expression. Some ppl dont need to wear it and its the ppl, that dont know how! Lol

    ReplyDelete