Sunday, October 2, 2011

Being Natural!

SO its officially fall and I can get my hair blown out....being Natural would be perfect if there was no humidity LOL.


I have been natural for almost 2 years now after a major cut....and I can say that I do enjoy it because my hair is so much easier to straighten...but it is very thick...and hard to manage when wet.... I feel really bad for hair stylist sometimes..because I think my hair has like 5 different textures (kinky dreads, curly,wavy, straight,silky)......it probably takes me on average by myself to wash..condition...comb....blow dry...and straighten like 5 hours (SMH)...but that's because I don't know what I'm doing LOL.....

Its great to have Dominican stylists around the area because they have an eye for natural hair.......but I have a family member who does hair so that's cool and affordable..lol....


Here are my three looks.....also I want to continue to grow my hair out so I will probably take more pictures gradually....Whatever way you love wearing your hair, whip it well......



before being washed
after being washed, blow-dryed, and straightned
finally ends cut,flat ironed and styled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymKLymvwD2U&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment